UPDATE: The webathon recording is being processed and segmented. It will be posted to the CMAD website as soon as possible!
This is the page where you can watch the CMAD 2017 webathon starting at 9am EST on Monday, January 23! Scroll down for the schedule of events.
- 9am Welcome and Panel Discussion: Community Ninjutsu: The Art and Strategy Behind Online Engagement Melanie Binder, Karen McCord, Amelia Grana, and Alexander Illyn (Session Sponsor: Breezio)
- 10am Panel Discussion: Community, Technology & The Money Trail with Cesar Castro, Luke Sinclair, Joe Cothrel, and David Spinks (Session Sponsor: Salesforce Community Cloud)
- 11am Interview with Amith Nagarajan, serial entrepreneur on How Machine Learning and AI are Transforming Community Technologies
- 12pm Keynote Interview with Jeremiah Owyang, Founder of Community Manager Appreciation Day on The State of Community Management
- 1pm Panel Discussion: Avoiding Fail and Bail – Guiding Community Members to WOL with Lina Pearce, Matt Laurenceau, Dennis Pearce, and Blake Ethridge
- 2pm Panel Discussion: Using Video to Enhance Your Community with Ed Wheatley, Esteban Escobar and Matt Paulson (Session Sponsor: 5:00 Films)
- 3pm Panel Discussion: All Good Things in Moderation with Lindsay Starke, Marghet Hager, and Luke Zimmer (Session Sponsor: Higher Logic)
- 4pm Interview with Rohit Bhargava, best-selling author and trend curator
- 4:45pm Wrap-up and The CMAD Cheers!
Latest posts by Ben Martin (see all)
- Watch the celebration of Community Manager of the Year, Suzi Nelson - March 21, 2017
- Interview with Community Manager of the Year, Suzi Nelson - March 20, 2017
- Announcing Community Manager of the Year on March 16 - March 9, 2017