The following is a guest post from Paula Rosenberg of VHX, Chair of the CMAD 2017 Awards Committee:
If you weren’t able to tune into the live web event celebrating Suzi Nelson of Digital Marketer as the winner of the inaugural Community Manager of the Year Award, we’ve posted the record here. Click through to this post online if you’re reading in your email client.
We’d also like to recognize and congratulate all of the nominees.
- Heather Arkwright-Higher Logic
- Jane Atkin-Lonely Planet
- Carol Benovic-Kickstarter
- James Bowden-Nintendo UK
- Simona Ciampi-American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- Sarah Corley-WSOL
- Joshua Dahdrai-Capcom UK
- Sarah Hawk-FeverBee
- Holly E. Herbert-Blackbaud
- Michelle Holden-HIROC
- Mathilde Juncke-Google
- Kirsten Laaspere-Akamai Technologies
- Jenine Liska-Billtrust
- Stephen A. Rodriguez- GEN Global
- Darcy Smith- League of Geeks
As Community Manager of the Year Suzi will receive a trip to the 2017 CMX summit in LA. This includes round trip airfare on Southwest Airlines, a $500 travel stipend, registration for the summit, and being recognized on stage at CMX. A special thank you to the sponsors of this year’s Community Manager of the Year award CMX, Online Community Results, and ReviewMyCommunity.net. We’d also like to thank Carrie Jones from CMX and Ben Martin CMAD Organizer 2017.
Are you interested in nominating someone for next year’s Community Manager of the Year Award? Be sure to follow #CMGRHangout, @CMX, and @wesupportnyc for announcements.
Latest posts by Ben Martin (see all)
- Watch the celebration of Community Manager of the Year, Suzi Nelson - March 21, 2017
- Interview with Community Manager of the Year, Suzi Nelson - March 20, 2017
- Announcing Community Manager of the Year on March 16 - March 9, 2017