It’s been a long time coming but with 28 days left until Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016, the beginnings of our schedule for 24 hours of live hangouts is finally ready to share!
If you submitted a participation request but haven’t heard from us, we haven’t forgotten you, I swear. Your name has been shared with panel organizers. That being said, do feel free to follow up with me.
Looking for other ways to get involved with CMAD?
- Let us know if your company would like to sponsor, we have very limited spots available.
- Let us know if you’d like to share your story of how you became a community manager.
- Add your CMAD meetup to our list to help others find it.
- Keep your eyes open for the 2016 CMAD Awards as nominations will open soon!
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016