On Air: 13:00 - 14:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 27th, 2014
Customer support communities are becoming a competitive differentiator for most businesses. Learn how to take your support community to the next level from community managers working within the context of a customer support organization. We’ll talk escalations & feedback, elevating the voice of your community, and so much more!
Director of Community at Get Satisfaction
With over 10 years of experience in customer-facing roles, Caty spends her days leading the community and support organizations at Get Satisfaction and evangelizing community. When she’s not singing the praises of social, she’s likely to be taking in a Warriors game or spending time on the beach with her pup, Lucy.
Senior Community Manager, Europe and Middle East at eModeration Limited
An online community and social media expert, Lisa has over 10 years experience in managing B2B and B2C communities at both a strategic and operational level. At eModeration, Lisa advises businesses on how to use social media to gain maximum brand exposure. With a previous background in IT journalism, Lisa has an excellent grasp of creating relevant and engaging content for B2C and B2B audiences.
David “Historian” DeWald
Community Manager at Thunderhead.com
David has over 15 years of experience with working with web based communities starting with early fan sites to large multi-community web sites, he brings his unique knowledge of social interactions to everything he does.
Community Manager at Blackbaud
After spending nine years managing music venues, Kristen moved from connecting bands with their fans to connecting users with support and each other in an online community. Working with Arts & Cultural nonprofits, Kristen launched and currently manages Blackbaud’s 1st customer community. With over 85% of customers represented, the Altru community leads the way for support communities company-wide.
Community Exploder taking time off to travel while exploring new opportunities
Making customers happy since 2008. Community exploder with a passion for new digital tools, drum solos, and speaking German.
CEO/Writer/Community Manager at PQ Productions
With over a decade of customer service experience under her belt, Berrak Sarikaya is a natural conversation driver. In 2010, she found a way to bring all of her passions together and forged a career path as a community builder. A DC girl in a west coast blur, Berrak is the author of A Distorted Dream & Other Works. She is also a photographer, an aspiring digital nomad, journalist and has been writing real, honest-to-blog stories for over a decade.
- In your mind, what does it mean to take a support-oriented community to the next level?
- Why is it important to close the loop with a community member on a bug they’ve reported or idea they’ve suggested?
- How do you incent peer-to-peer support? What keeps them coming back?
- What’s the best way to encourage influential people from your company to participate in your community?
- How do you make every member of the community feel appreciated in a time-efficient manner?
- How do you ensure the voice of your community & customers makes it where it needs to go – to the top?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Taking Customer Support Communities to the Next Level and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016