On Air: 04:00 - 05:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 25th, 2016
“If you build it, they will come” rarely works in Community Management. Without Program Ownership, without a specific and compelling shared purpose, collaboration doesn’t succeed.
Community Strategist at BMC Software
Matt currently is Community Strategist at BMC Software, helping Customers achieve Digital Transformation way faster, leveraging experience from thousands of other Community members to make IT fast, seamless and optimized for Digital Business.
VP and Principal Analyst at Collaboration Software
Alan lives in Toronto and work as an analyst at Constellation Research where he covers the collaboration software industry. Prior to joining Constellation in Oct. 2011, Alan was the Director of Marketing at Socialtext (from June 2008). Before that, he worked at IBM for 14+ years.
Digital Marketing Director at Devoteam
Elise leads Digital Marketing and Enterprise Social Business for Devoteam.
Social Media & Workplace Reimagination Consultant at Tata Consulting Services (TCS)
Nikhil is currently working on improving employee experience design, reimagining the workplace processes, structure and culture at an organizational level with a focus on collaboration and hyper-integrated internal IT landscape.
Sharon Lina Pearce
Enterprise Community Manager at Alcatel-Lucent
Sharon is working on increasing member interaction including more effective content improving the exchange of ideas and knowledge by improving the initial communication and online networking—optimizing social to find the best people to give expert feedback.
- What are the low hanging fruits (key programs) you started with on your Communities?
- Can you share stories on Programs that failed and lessons learnt?
- Do you have private and public Programs? And stories on synergies you created?
- If you end up with a maze of focused Programs, how to orientate users?
- What balance do you have between User Generated Content, informal Vendor Content, and Branded content?
- What mapping and granularity do you have between Communities and Programs? 1:1, 1:n, n;n?
- How is the changing face of community management and role of community managers affecting programs?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Succeed with Purposeful Programs on your Communities and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016