On Air: 13:00 - 14:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 28th, 2013
The Community Roundtable brings together leaders in the digital space to discuss the emerging role of the community manager and how the position is being best utilized to create measurable business results.
Our guests include:
- Leanne Chase, The Community Roundtable @LeanneCLC / @TheCR
- Rachel Happe, The Community Roundtable @RHappe
- Hillary Boucher, The CR @HillaryBoucher
- Cindy Meltzer, Social Media Consultant @cindymeltz
- Chris Catania, Walgreens @chriscatania
- Caty Kobe, GetSatisfaction @catykobe
- Ashley Brookes, HootSuite Enterprise @ashjbee
- Jeremiah Owyang, Altimeter Group @jowyang
Our questions include:
- How does employee training factor into transforming a business into a social business?
- How do you prove the value and make a business case for both social and community?
- What role does social media education play in the context of creating a social business?
- How do you overcome objections from higher ups?
- What are your favorite resources for social business news, trends and analysis?
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016