On Air: 17:00 - 18:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 26th, 2015
Having the human touch when it comes to your social communication is the best way to build a real community around your organization and its supporters. Your can empower your employees to own social media by becoming brand ambassadors and the main point of connection with customers, who then become brand ambassadors in turn.
Community Manager, North America at Hootsuite
Connor Meakin is Hootsuite’s Community Manager of North America. By day, he manages Hootsuite’s community building efforts in North America through the brand ambassador program, events, and regularly sharing stories on the Hootsuite Blog. By night and in the wee hours of the morning, you’ll find him playing and following just about every sport, high fiving strangers while running, and drinking too much coffee.
Manager, Community at Hootsuite
Candice Charleton, Manager, Community works with Hootsuite’s world class team of North America community managers. She brings both agency and in-house experience in online community development and social media strategy to her role, understanding that building a strong online community requires the right balance of listening, planning and engagement.
VP of Community at Hootsuite
Jeanette Gibson, VP of Community at Hootsuite is a social and digital marketer and general tech enthusiast. She’s the former head of social at Cisco Systems, Inc, and currently spends her time between San Jose and Vancouver.
CEO at Pure Matter
Mantra: I believe in the power of sharing. CEO of @PureMatter, Author of Human to Human #H2H, TED speaker.
Dad, husband, author, angel investor, marketer, TEDx speaker, @Dell Entrepreneur-in-Residence, NASA advisor, HARO Founder. Ironman. Skydiver. Check out Peter’s latest book: Zombie loyalists: Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans.
- What role do your employees play on social media in creating a likeable brand?
- What are some considerations to take when enabling your employees to effectively engage and represent you on social media?
- Can your employees contribute to your social customer service efforts? Is this a good idea?
- How is social customer service changing the way businesses and brands are perceived?
- How can businesses use their employees to kickstart social sharing of an important promo of piece of content?
- Should businesses incentivize their employees to share their content?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Humanize the Brand to Build Real Community and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016