On Air: 07:00 - 08:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 27th, 2014
Community Manager Appreciation Day is celebrated around the world. In Finland, this is the 3rd year community managers are getting together in person for a day long event and use #CMADfi to share the day’s activities. One of the segments they have is Tools and Coffee hour, in which we will be joined live from the event. It will give us a chance to look at different tools and how they are used in different parts of the world. Our hangout will include other guests to take a look at where tools for community managers started, how they advanced to what we use today and where we see them going in the future. If you are a community manager of any type, you won’t want to miss this hour.
Tim builds communities, not networks, through building individual relationships that create movements. Director of Community at The Huffington Post. A passionate member of #NoKidHungry Social Council, striving to end childhood hunger in the US. Believer of connecting people with a purpose.
Social Media Specialist and Entrepreneur at Hidden Treasure – Piilotettu Aarre
Johanna Janhonen has been managing communities for more than a decade, e.g. the one behind the biggest dollhouse wiki in the world, Mini treasures wiki. She brought CMAD to Finland in 2012. Johanna is a social media consultant in her 3-years-old company.
Researcher at Novi Research Center at Tampere University of Technology
Jari Jussila is a researcher and entrepreneur in the field of social media, crowds & communities. He is currently working as a researcher at Novi Research Center at Tampere University of Technology. He is one of the organizers of CMAD event in Finland.
Founder at Gplussa
Entrepreneur, social media coach, Google+ specialist and community manager: The most followed nobody in Finland.
Founder at Shack Co
Abhishek is founder of Shack Co. He loves coffee and building communities. He has recently launched a SAAS tool for community management.
- From a personal perspective what social media data is most interesting for you?
- From a community perspective what social media data is most interesting for you?
- What kind of visualizations of social media data do you find most useful or beneficial for yourself or for the community?
- What would you like to see from the social media data of the community?
- Do you feel that real-time social media data analytics and visualization could provide a better customer experience from events?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Community Manager Tools Live from #CMADfi and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016