On Air: 15:00 - 16:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 27th, 2014
This engaging session will dive into the importance of building an enterprise community, best practices to keep in mind, and considerations to evaluate. The panelists will also share insights around the importance of community engagement and enablement and it’s impact on business as we move forward in 2014 and beyond.
From this session, participants will discover ways to build a robust enterprise community for their audiences, bring back tangible examples to their team members, and leverage learnings from industry experts.
Community Manager at HootSuite
By day, Connor manages HootSuite’s community building efforts in North America through the brand ambassador program, events, and regularly sharing stories on the HootSuite Blog. By night and in the wee hours of the morning, you’ll find him playing and following just about every sport, high fiving strangers while running, and drinking too much coffee.
VP of Community at HootSuite
Jeanette Gibson, VP of Community at HootSuite is a social and digital marketer and general tech enthusiast. She’s the former head of social at Cisco Systems, Inc, and currently spends her time between San Jose and Vancouver.
Founder of Visionary Marketing
Yann has a long-standing experience in marketing, information systems and Web marketing. He created visionarymarketing.com in 1996 also co-founded Media Aces, the French Association for enterprises and social media. He is a lecturer, a keynote speaker, an author and blogger, and his book Mastering Digital Marketing Like A Boss will be published soon.
Director of Enterprise Community at HootSuite
Elizabeth Houston has spent over 17 years creating awarding-winning high-tech industry communication strategies, working for companies such as Cisco, PeopleSoft, and EDS. Recently, Elizabeth became the Director of Enterprise Community at HootSuite, focusing on the customer journey and engagement.
Senior Manager, Social Media at ING DIRECT Canada
Jaime is the Head of Social Media at ING DIRECT. He developed the bank’s social media strategy and ensures that its communities are engaged. A journalist by training, he’s the former Head of Digital Media at the Canadian Football League where he launched the League’s social media presence in 2009.
- What elements are key to building strong enterprise communities?
- What initial considerations need to be made before embarking on creating a single enterprise community?
- How does cross-organization collaboration (Sales, Marketing, Customer service, etc) play a role in building enterprise communities?
- How does enterprise community building differ from traditional community building practices?
- What impact does enterprise community building efforts have on the bottom line of a business?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Building Community in the Enterprise Business and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016