On Air: 08:00 - 09:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 26th, 2015
Is building a B2B community different than a consumer focussed one? Join us as we discuss the tools , tactics and tips that work best in building a B2B community and the management there of.
Director, Strategist and Digital Development Consultant
Tim has a big passion for helping brands and businesses get the most out of our connected world mainly by providing a strategy that really helps them make a difference to their business.
Creative Director at Apricot Creative Video
Fascinated by all things video & marketing. Psychology, film, kettlebell & burger enthustiast as well. Amir oversees all aspects of production, as well as the marketing aspects of the work. Growing the business is something Amir is very hands on about and he believes that there is vast potential for Apricot to evolve.
Chief Digital Strategist & Partner at Broadsuite
Technology Evangelist focused on turning digital signals into Social Intelligence. 8 years of experience as a power user of social business and social media tools. 2 years ago Brian moved from power user to advisor for enterprise size companies integrating software solutions. User on multiple social networks & a big twitter chat fan! Proud Dad of 3 girls.
Founding Director at Make A Difference
Jaz Greer is a serial entrepreneur who has worked across the Public, Private and Charity sectors embracing social enterprise and social community building. Jaz specialises in working with small businesses from pre-start, sole trader to the lower end of SMEs to enable them to Connect with their markets, Change the way they approach Business and Grow into reaching their full potential. Jaz is an Coach, Advocate and Evangelist for Social Media Marketing! He is the co-founder and manager of #lovemids the only two hour Business Tweeting session in the UK running weekly on Thursdays 7.00pm – 9.00pm GMT with around 500 local businesses participating each month and a growing community!
- Is building a #B2B Community different than a B2C community?
- What if any are the fundamental differences between B2B or B2C communities?
- Which B2B communities are doing it well?
- Is creating “brand advocates” from B2B community members still possible?
- How do you humanize your B2B brand for engagement?
- Is there any difference when measuring social analytics in a B2B world?
- What’s the next tool or tactic in the B2B community world?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Building a Community for B2B Businesses and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016