On Air: 08:00 - 09:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 25th, 2016
Chris Barrows is a social media strategist and trainer working at NYU. He is the host of the Why I Social podcast which focuses on giving listeners the chance to truly get to know folks who do social media right (from average joe to CEO). In addition, he blogs at MillennialCEO, NEPABlogcon and ChrisGBarrows.com.
Founder and CEO of Delmondo
Nick Cicero is the Founder and CEO of Delmondo, a creator platform for brands to work with influencers and measure their Snapchat analytics. Their clients include Jolly Rancher, 20th Century Fox, Cinnabon, Priceline.com and more.
Vincenzo Landino is the co-founder and CMO of Fifty 2 Creative, and hosts the Brand Boost Podcast, a podcast aimed at helping forward-thinking organizations manifest the “start-up sexy” marketing ideology that commands total brand appeal. Fifty 2 Creative is a social media and content marketing consultancy specializing in brand amplification through storytelling. Vincenzo is proud to work with such brands as Applebee’s, Barilla Pasta, DC United, Tinder, Edelman Digital, SocialFresh, BroadSuite Media Group, MillennialCEO and Zoomph as an influencer, podcaster, engagement specialist, show host and blogger.
- Why is podcasting important in 2016?
- What does community mean to you when you think of podcasting?
- What role does listening play in helping build your community?
- Do you share your community’s content? If so, does this help enhance your community?
- How do you use communication tools to build relationships with your community?
- In return, does this help build relationship among your community members? How?
- We’ve talked about tools throughout this conversation (social networks, ect). What are your favorite tools to help build community around a podcast?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMAD presents: Building A Community Through Podcasting and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend!
The video will play on the event page when the broadcast starts.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- Passing the torch: Meet the new CMAD crew! - December 2, 2016
- “The time has come,” the team has said. - October 27, 2016
- Reflections on Community Manager Appreciation Day 2016 - January 27, 2016