If you work for a company that helps community managers carry out their good work, we’d like to invite you to sponsor Community Manager Appreciation Day. This is your chance to support and give back to the community management profession and raise awareness about your product or service with Community Manager Appreciation Day participants.
Here are the details:
- Investment: $500, which helps offset expenses for webinar studio, equipment, video production, and camera operators
- Commitment Deadline: Friday the 13th <evil laugh> of January
- sponsored content on the CMAD blog
- logo/link placement on the CMAD website
- shout-outs/recognition during breaks between segments
- other benefits may be negotiated upon request
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this opportunity.
Latest posts by Ben Martin (see all)
- Watch the celebration of Community Manager of the Year, Suzi Nelson - March 21, 2017
- Interview with Community Manager of the Year, Suzi Nelson - March 20, 2017
- Announcing Community Manager of the Year on March 16 - March 9, 2017