We hope you are as excited as we are for the Community Manager of the Year award at CMAD. Today is all about recognizing the amazing individuals in our field. Who to you embodies the spirit of community engagement? Who goes above and beyond for their members? Who shares their knowledge and expertise with other community builders?
If you have someone you’d like to nominate as the Community Manager of the Year please fill out this form by January 29th. The awards committee will review the applications and the nominees and winner will be announced in Mid February. The recipient will receive a trip to this year’s CMX summit in San Francisco which includes round trip airfare on Southwest Airlines, a $500 travel stipend, and registration for the summit. The recipient will also be recognized on stage during the summit.
We’re thrilled to be recognizing the incredible champions who make up our field and can’t wait to read your nominations!
We’d also like to take this opportunity to thank this year’s Awards Committee.
- William Chau-Support Community Manager, Vend
- Helen Doherty-Community Manager, Hyde
- Merve Gokcen-Social Media Manager, Freelance
- Jayne Hoogenberk-Digital Community Leader, The Weather Network
- Katie Morris-Social Media Manager, The Royals
- Katie Paffhouse-Community Leader, Hearing First
- Bec Thexton-Content and Community Manager, ME
- Monina Wagner-Community Manager, Content Market Institute
Latest posts by Ben Martin (see all)
- How was the webathon for you? - January 24, 2017
- #CMAD celebration video from Personify Communities - January 23, 2017
- WATCH THE WEBATHON LIVE - January 22, 2017