This year, we’re shaking things up with the CMAD awards. Instead of giving out several awards for different focuses within Community Management, we’re giving out one HUGE award to recognize the Community Manager of the Year.
CMX, ReviewMyCommunity.net and Online Community Results have joined CMAD to sponsor this year’s award, and the winner is in store for a big prize. Community Manager of the Year will receive a trip to this year’s CMX Summit in San Francisco, including registration for the event, roundtrip air on Southwest Airlines, and a $500 travel stipend. The winner will also be recognized on stage at the CMX Summit!
Start thinking about the professional in our field who most embodies the qualities of a stand-out Community Builder.
- Who is a champion for their members?
- Who can empathize with customers and works tirelessly to solve their problems?
- Who goes above and beyond to moderate, facilitate, and build an environment people are proud to be a part of?
Start thinking about who YOU will nominate on January 23rd. We’ll post the nomination form that day, so keep your eyes on your email.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in serving on this year’s awards committee to review nominations please fill out this form. We hope you’re as excited as we are.
Latest posts by Ben Martin (see all)
- How was the webathon for you? - January 24, 2017
- #CMAD celebration video from Personify Communities - January 23, 2017
- WATCH THE WEBATHON LIVE - January 22, 2017