When we contacted Sherrie and Brew about forming a team to continue the annual Community Manager Appreciation Day celebration, we knew it would be a big job. But, we truly didn’t understand how HUGE the workload actually is. Our team has already put hundreds of hours into CMAD, and the event hasn’t even happened yet! It goes down January 23, by the way.
We also had no idea how much help we’d need from the vendors who support community managers to make this day a reality. There are lots of professional services, hard expenses, creative services, and expert experiences needed to make CMAD happen. So we want to take a quick second to say thanks to all of the Community Manager Appreciation Day sponsors who have supported CMAD with a significant investment of their time, effort, expertise, professional services, or who have financially backed Community Manager Appreciation Day.
- Rasa.io, a platform that allows organizations to create Open Garden online communities powered by Artificial Intelligence
- 5:00 Films, a boutique video marketing agency for nonprofits, associations, and mission-driven companies
- Breezio, a platform creating the future of community engagement
- Higher Logic, the community platform built for community managers
- Salesforce Community Cloud, helping you connect with all the people and groups who matter most to your business
Latest posts by Ben Martin (see all)
- How was the webathon for you? - January 24, 2017
- #CMAD celebration video from Personify Communities - January 23, 2017
- WATCH THE WEBATHON LIVE - January 22, 2017