Community Managers are amazing. You know this, and so do we. That’s why this year, for Community Manager Appreciation Day, we’re going to start a new tradition. In a joint partnership with BTC Revolutions, HootSuite, Meshfire, Nimble and Sprout Social, we’re excited to announce the 2014 Community Manager Appreciation Day Awards!
We’ve got physical awards for the top nominee of each category. Imagine how cool it will be sporting an official first annual 2014 CMAD award. Here are the categories we’ll be creating awards for:
- Traffic Controller (follows process and quickly routes issues to the correct department)
- The Diplomat (handles all interactions with tact and grace)
- People’s Champion (takes time to acknowledge brand advocates and community standouts)
- Fastest Fingers (quickest response time)
- LOLOLOLOLOL (funniest community manager)
- Let’s Take This Offline (best at activating in-person events)
- The Force Is Strong With This One (best new community manager)
- CMGRs Choice Award (a lifetime achievement award for the person nominated the most by fellow community managers)
At My Community Manager Brew is a true Director of Awesome as he co-hosts the weekly #CMGRHangout broadcast, coordinates guests and keeps the audience engaged.
Read what’s in Brew’s head at HouseofBrew.com and follow Brew on twitter at @houseofbrew.